Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Check Your Ranking

As many of you know, I have become a messy eater in my adult years. I suppose trying to feed myself, along with two kids, does that to you. I have also been known to make a mess feeding the kids...oatmeal and baby food get slopped down the front of clothes on numerous occasions. I asked Q this morning who else makes the messy eater award. Here's what he says.

Messy:
Mommy
Riley
Grandma
Pawpaw
Mimi
PaPa
Aunt Aimee
UB
Aunt Tracy
Dakota
Moe Moe
Lucy
Scooby

Not Messy:
Daddy
Uncle Rick
J.P.
Josh
Jacob
Faith
Savannah


3 comments:

SCHMIDT daily said...

I'm messier than UB... I find that hard to believe. : )Aunt Aimee

Rick said...

Obviously you have not seen the area around JP's chair recently either... he should definetly be in the messy bracket!

schmidt said...

Remember that this is out of the mouth of Q-man...maybe he'll sing a different tune after JP's visit.

We can't wait!