Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Girls

Our girls are quickly approaching big milestones. Sweet P is coming up on her 1st birthday, while my Ri girl is approaching her fifth. This last year has been the quickest year of my entire 36. (Who am I kidding? I'll be 37 in six weeks.) That's a lot of years to consider, and this, by far, has been the FASTEST!

Here are my two gorgeous girls...


kissing Mama...

have I mentioned she can say Mama?!

big stuff...

enjoying Mimi's garden...

sleeping beauty...

Many nights, J will take a picture of the kids to prove to them that he checks on them each night. This is what Ri looked like when he went in to check on her -- glasses and all.



Snow White...


This little dancer is quite excited about her dance recital in May. The anticipated costume was delivered last week & of course we had to show it off to the neighborhood.

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

OH my. Time has sure flown by! I love that pic of R sleeping with her glasses on. So cute!!! And P...wow has she grown. I can't believe she's going to be one soon!! You've got three beautiful children! Miss ya!!!