On Monday, J & I went in for our 20-week ultrasound. I've been a bit nervous with this pregnancy, being
labeled "at risk". When did 35 put you at risk? Aren't there Hollywood actors/actresses having babies at the ripe ole' ages of 40, 50 or 60?
Geez...
Regardless of my age, the ultrasound revealed that we are having a sweet, healthy baby GIRL! We are nervous & excited to welcome a little more sass into our home!
Below are a few pics of our little bundle....

2 comments:
Yay for sisters! And more importantly, yay for a healthy baby!!
I'm so happy for you and your family. What a blessing.
Yay!!!! How fun is that!! If you need any bows or anything else girly just let me know :) I kinda hope my next one is a girl so that I can dress the girls alike. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.
Post a Comment