A day in the life of the SCHMIDT'S
Wow, she looks so peaceful!! What a beauty!
I love her cute little mary jane socks! and I love the name Sutton. How wonderful :) Congrats Aunt Kim.
More sweet babies!
Seriously, I love the babies! So fun! How's R? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever?! Maybe tomorrow :)
She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Please send the new parents my best!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, she looks so peaceful!! What a beauty!
I love her cute little mary jane socks! and I love the name Sutton. How wonderful :) Congrats Aunt Kim.
More sweet babies!
Seriously, I love the babies! So fun! How's R? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever?! Maybe tomorrow :)
She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Please send the new parents my best!
Post a Comment